Why join SEACPP?
If you are interested in the field of structural engineering, SEACPP will help provide you with more information about structural engineering. SEACPP consists of promoting and and enhancing the structural engineering community at Cal Poly Pomona. We do this mainly through our general meetings where we host professional guest speakers from industry. These presentations allow us to learn first hand about structural engineering in the “real world”. We also hold tech tours, professional networking events, and socials.
$30 fee. Please fill out this form and pass it on to any officer.
- Guaranteed meals at meeting
- 2012-2013 SEACPP T-Shirt (Limited Supply)
- 2013-2014 SEACPP T-Shirt
- Sponsored (free!) eligiblitly to SEAOSC events
- Invitations to technical tours and professional networking events
- Eligibility to run for an officer position next year!